Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laundry... or something like it

What a day what a day! And the day is not even over! I decided to do laundry today, in hopes for a laundry free weekend. Wishful thinking on my part considering I forgot to close the washer door! All the water drained and the clothes still are not clean. Hah!

Next is the dryer mishap. Little T was "helping", (as toddlers love to mimic), however, it was dirty clothes she was placing in the dryer! This I am afraid is not the last of it... I had that gut wrenching feeling (as most mommies do) that something just was not right. A feeling that she had placed something else in the dryer. I searched and searched but could not find anything. So against my intuition, I placed Little T down for her nap and played my game. (Yes, this mommy is a gamer). As the dryer buzzed I took out my clothes. My white clothes. And what do I see. B.U.B.B.L.E.S!!! A bright red plastic container of bubbles! Holy crap! I recheck everything. Did it bleed!? No. Did it melt!?! No. Is there red everywhere?! No. Whew!!! As a matter of fact, there was still bubble liquid inside the container. It survived my dryer! Wow! This is some sturdy and extremely durable plastic! I continue to empty the dryer. And what do I find now!... stuck to the dryer wall!... a doorstop. What else did Little T place in my dryer?

No comments:

Post a Comment